Aseptic filling isolator is an especially designed device that is extensively used for sterility testing. This isolator is highly demanded in different industries for enclosing the filling and capping the operations of filling machines. Not just this, it also provides an aseptic environment while performing the entire process. Right from the pharmaceutical industry to research labs, it can be seen everywhere due to its wide utility. There is a long list of advantages and benefits that are associated with this isolator.
Here is a complete list of benefits owing to which filling isolator is high in demand in pharmacy:
- Safety of operator and product: This is one of the major benefits of the isolators. The isolator is extensively used to make an enclosure or barrier around the equipment where any process is being carried out. This ensures separation between the product and operator. Separation of the operator from the process will help in high product quality and safety of the operator.
- Excellent level of aseptic conditions: With the use of this isolator, a high level of aseptic conditions can be easily achieved in an isolated environment. Owing to this reason, the isolator is considered perfect for various applications. These applications include aseptic dispensing, sterility testing and aseptic product transfer.
- Improved safety: Another major benefit of using this isolator is that it helps in increasing the safety level by reducing contamination risks. This ultimately helps in increasing patient safety.
- Unidirectional Flow Airflow System: The isolator is specially designed with a unidirectional air flow system that helps in ensuring a pressure inclination between the environment of the laboratory and the chambers.
- Offers a high level of sterility: http://www.isotechdesign.com/en/products/pharmaceuticals/aseptic-filling-8 is extensively used for providing an aseptic work environment in the laboratory and pharmacy. Along with this, it doesn’t compromise a bit with sterility process as well as contaminant protection levels. Most importantly, it offers the assurance of a high degree of sterility.
- Low maintenance: Low maintenance is one of the important factors that must be included in the list of benefits of isolators. These isolators are usually easy to maintain and easy to decontaminate. Along with this, it also helps in providing a specific environment inside the isolator and this happens because of the HEPA filters.
- Easy assembling and disassembling: Along with excellent visibility for glove parts, the isolator is also demanded and appreciated for its easy assembling and disassembling. It doesn’t require much time in installation.
There are many other benefits of these isolators over any clean room or other devices. These benefits include full process equipment integration, high-quality product output, optimum efficiency, complete contained enclosure and total controlled reliability of the entire process. And therefore it is high in demand as well as being preferred by many.
Aseptic filling isolator comes with a number of benefits and features that make it highly demanded than any other traditional clean room. Right from improved safety for operator and product to a high degree of sterility, there is a long list of benefits that are associated with the isolators. Along with this, an isolator also ensures good visibility to the gloves parts.