Designs have shown a great transformation at every decade. Technology has brought a huge change in the world of interior designing. If you want to explore different designing shades or styles then you have to go back to the past decades. Every decade has left a great impression of the prevalent trend. Since 1935 Janome sewing machines are contributing a lot in the production of more and more unique designs with a higher level of creativity and aesthetic appeal.
Trendy designs at every decade:
- The 1900s: During this decade crafts-and-arts reached at a great height due to the presence of skilled and highly knowledgeable artisans. These talented beings gave birth to innumerable uniquely decorative designs. Folk or romantic decoration styles were adopted. Craftsman style homes developed during that period are simply stunning in look.
- The 1910s: Glided paintings are the key highlights of the era. The designs made during the 1910s were very much transparent and interactive and thus they can easily connect anybody directly. Timeless designs were created for creating unbelievable memories.
- The 1920s: Modernist architecture and art were represented by 1920s designs. The era got famous predominantly because of Geometric and flashy art deco style. The best part was that in every design there was a huge impact on pop culture. Bright colours were an important part of geometric designs during that period.
- The 1930s: Streamline modern style was the signature design of that period. This style is really mind blowing in nature. Janome sewing machines regenerated the style in a more unique pattern for adding enhanced grace and beauty. Industrial clean lines and materials became flourished during that era.
- The 1950s: Mid century’s modernisation can be experienced during 1950s. You can get a great combination of natural materials, simple lines and bright with neutrals. A classy combo of sophistication can be revealed from 50s designs.
- The 1960s: Unexpected colour and mod shapes brought a new kind of radical design.
- The 1970s: Mustard made appearances enhanced the brightness and appeal of colour schemes of 70s. Velvety touch of this design will simply make you crazy.
- The 1980s: Outrageous choices or options of fashion were the main lead of 1980s.
- The 1990s: Saturated colour-pops, florals and knotted pine are the most significant designing highlights of the era.
- The 2000s: This era experienced classy designs everything in white.
- The 2010s: The rustic industrial appeal was found in 2010s. These designs were created out of the impacts of a different era.
Keep on discovering more unique designs of past decades by making thorough online surfing. Janome sewing machines created a deeper impact in minds and this is why still now they are treated as the most trusted devices producing the most exclusive designs. When trends merge with creative thoughts then only outstanding designs are invented and it has already been proved in the last few decades.